Please Help- FreeRADIUS1.0.1 sending Access-Reject/no EAP-Message attribute

Preethi Mohan preethi.kp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:07:57 CEST 2005

Dear all,

   I'm using a FreeRADIUS1.0.1 with hostap source
code+xsupplicant.When I use EAP/TLS authentication,after running for
24-26 hours , authentication fails.In hostap, I'm getting a RADIUS
packet with Access-Reject/no EAP-Message attribute.When I surfed the
net I saw that RADIUS should not sent such a message combination.

Reference:http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/issues3.html

Then why is it happening .Is it a bug of FreeRadius1.0.1.Can anyone
please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Preethi