rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required forauthentication

melvin melvin.wong at muvee.com
Thu Jul 21 12:43:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
Sorry as I am not an expert in radius but if I do not set "Auth-Type = LDAP"
how do I ensure that the authentication goes thru ldap. All the users have
their passwords stored in ldap and therefore I hope to utilise the ldap to
do the authentication. Is there a solution for this? Does anyone have a
detailed guide in setting up radius with ldap and peap? Appreciate if
someone could help me. Tks.

cheers,
melvin