Defining whole networks for huntgroups matching!

Erling Paulsen erling.paulsen at cc.uit.no
Mon Jul 25 13:36:19 CEST 2005

Hello.

I'm using huntgroups to group our NAS-boxes, and I'm wondering if it is
possible to designate whole networks ala. A.B.C.D/24 - instead of listing
all boxes with multiple NAS-IP-Address statements?

We have an awful lot of dot1x NAS'es (Cisco Switches), and they're all
members of a segmented  internal infrastructure net. It would save me a
lot of work to define a whole net to huntgrups instad of single
IP-addresses.

- Erling

--
Erling.Paulsen at cc.uit.no