newbie questions using freeradius as wifi access point

Will Carter wcarter at webitects.com
Thu Jul 28 18:06:45 CEST 2005

I tried this (adding the with-static-modules=expiration) when configuring.
Am I barking up the wrong tree?

./configure
--localstatedir=/var
--sysconfdir=/etc
--with-mysql-include-dir=/usr/include/mysql
--with-mysql-lib-dir=/usr/lib/mysql
--with-mysql-dir=/usr/bin/mysql
--with-experimental-modules
--with-static-modules=expiration

I dont seem to have this 'rlm_expiration' folder or files underneath Why
could this be?

/freeradius-1.0.2/modules/rlm_expiration/.libs/rlm_expiration.a

am