Disconnect-Request packet

N White nwtech at tele-net.net
Fri Jul 29 03:20:35 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

>N White <nwtech at tele-net.net> wrote:
>

>>Yes 192.168.1.1 is the NAS.
>>

>  Then it's running FreeRADIUS.  The error message you quoted above:

>  Can ONLY be produced from FreeRADIUS.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

That's correct. Read my second reply. So other then writing custom
scripts, is there a way for the RADIUS server(FreeRADIUS) to be told to
send a disconnect packet to the NAS that a particular user is logged in
to(NAS could vary - Portmaster, Cisco, PPPoE Server, VPN Server, etc))?

Thanks!

--
| Nick White              |