ICRadius to FreeRadius Migration

Karma Foxx karma.foxx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:12:48 CEST 2005

>   Are you willing to say which columns, or do we have to guess?

No, actually I was asking if there was any general information
available. I can handle the finer details on my own, I was merely
saying how far I've gotten along :)

>   FreeRADIUS includes documentation on how to configure it.  It
> doesn't include documentation on migrating from other radius server X,
> version Y, to FreeRADIUS.

That's exactly why I asked the list :)

> Just make sure you are using the right queries at the sql.conf for
> authorization and accounting. You can have as many columns as you wish
> in your tables and submit the queries in the way you want.

Good good, now I at least don't have to worry about how anal or not
freeradius is about table structure.

>There is plenty of information out there. Just need to find it ;-)

That's the kicker ;) cheers!