WRT54GS (sveasoft) with Freeradius 1.0.2

Rajeev Pokkyarath rajeev_scm at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 07:39:19 CEST 2005

Hello!

I am trying to use Linksys WRT54GS with
Firmware_Alchemy-6.0rc3lw031 (sveasoft) against my
freeradius server (1.0.2). Basically trying to setup a
hotspot scenario. But eventhough I enter a valid
username/password in the login page, I am not able to
login. I ran the radius server in the debug mode and I
see that the server is sending the Access-Accept
packet (I also notice that it is re-sending it).

Instead of my freeradius server, I tested against the
server hosted by chillispot,
(https://radius.chillispot.org/radius/) (freeradius?)
and it seems to be working fine.

Any thoughts that might lead me to the right
direction? or any known issues?

Cheers!