Freeradius+mysql+error

Rupak rupak at sns.com.np
Wed Jun 1 23:19:34 CEST 2005

Thank you
I just finished it successfully. Actually the problem was with the sql
server.Now I am defining the attribute " Max-All-Session" in seconds. That
means I am defining time limitations. [Prepaid].But what I want is that I
will make a user and it can surf unlimited.But the total time should be
automatically appended in my sql.What is the "Attribute" for this and the
"Value" also. And can we define time limitations in minutes/hours

Hello,

Check your sql configuration in sql.conf

in the following area

# Connect info
	server = "yousqlip"
	login = "user"