I did it MYsql+freeradius+chillispot

Marcin Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Wed Jun 1 10:25:51 CEST 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:55:27 -0700
"Rupak" <rupak at sns.com.np> wrote:

> I mean that I wont define any sort of time limitations.But I want my
> customer's surfing time to be appended in mysql.How can this be done?.

The session time of your users is stored in the radacct table.

>And can the Max-All-Session value be given in minutes/hour's.

The value of Max-All-Session is by default "infinite". It will never reset the counter of the user with that attribute which is defined by reset = never.

Read the experimental.conf.sample file:

        #  The 'reset' parameter defines when the counters are all
        #  reset to zero.  It can be hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or
        #  never.  It can also be user defined. It should be of the
        #  form:
        #       num[hdwm] where:
        #       h: hours, d: days, w: weeks, m: months
        #       If the letter is ommited days will be assumed. In example:
        #       reset = 10h (reset every 10 hours)
        #       reset = 12  (reset every 12 days)