Problem executing radiusd in freeBSD

Marcin Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Wed Jun 1 23:15:12 CEST 2005

Hi Dan.

I assume you installed freeradius from ports.
Try then to run rehash command in your shell and/or
# which radiusd
/usr/local/sbin/radiusd

If you dont get any output you did something wrong
You should also have /usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd.sh
Remeber to edit /etc/rc.conf and add there radiusd_enable="YES" in order to have your radius started after reboot.

Cheers,
Marcin