Configuring maximum number of password attempts

Martin.Ward at uk.neceur.com Martin.Ward at uk.neceur.com
Thu Jun 2 16:33:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am using freeradius to talk to an OpenLDAP server to validate passwords.
This all works fine and dandy. If the user enters the right password they
get in, if they enter the wrong password the don't.

However, I can't find a way of locking out the user if they enter an
invalid password three times in a row. I've trolled through the LDAP stuff
but can't find anything in there. Is there a way I can create a password
policy  to do this?

|\/|artin
--
Senior Network Administrator, NEC (Europe) Ltd.
Acton extension: 3379