Connecting to Windows server running Radius from a RH Linux

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jun 2 22:20:01 CEST 2005

I have successfully installed FreeRadius on my RH Linux box and I am trying
to figure out how I can connect to the radius server which is running on a
W2k server.  I have add my RH Linux box as a client on the server I have the
key as well.

My question is how do I configure my Linux box to talk to the Radius server?
I see a lot of docs on client and server setup, but I am not able to find a
doc if I have a Radius server running on W2k, what steps I need to go have
my RH Linux box talk to the Radius Server user authentication.

FYI, Radius server is tied into Active Directory (AD) for authentication and
other services.

Thanks.