ldap.attrmap problem

pieter.hotting pieter.hotting at hetnet.nl
Thu Jun 2 23:33:12 CEST 2005

I'm using freeradius 1.0.2 to translate Radius request from a Cisco VPN server to eDirectory via LDAP. This works fine, but I'm facing problems when I try to use translation via ldap.attrmap.

In the file I have defined the following:
          replyItem       CVPN-3k-Groups                  rADIUSDialAccessGroup

When I look at a datascope to the interaction between FreeRadius and eDirectory I see correctly the response rADIUSDialAccessGroup --> cn=E_VPN_Clients_1,ou=RmtAcc,ou=SERVICES,o=AN. However if I look at the output of radius I see:
         rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
         rlm_ldap: Adding rADIUSDialAccessGroup as CVPN-3k-Groups, value cn & op=11

This tells me that for some reason the response is stripped at the '=' sign.

Can anyone point me in the right direction what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Pieter