radrelay bug with large attributes

Simon Pasquier simon.pasquier-c at quiconnect.net
Mon Jun 6 11:25:33 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I'm using freeRadius version 1.0.1 on 2 servers and radrelay is running on the 2 machines.
When a Radius packet contains large attributes (typically attributes with large hexadecimal values like Class), the packet sent by radrelay to the other server is incomplete.

I found a message in the archives of the mailing-list that describes exactly the same pb:
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2003-June/019683.html
I applied the "fix" provided in this message and it solved the pb.

I've checked the bug database and the latest version of radrelay.c in the CVS repository but I couldn't find anything.
So I was wondering if a bug should be opened to track this issue?

Thanks,

Simon