Port-Limit/Simultaneous Use based on NAS IP

N White nwtech at tele-net.net
Mon Jun 6 23:41:55 CEST 2005

Is this possible? Set a Port-Limit/Simultaneous-Use based on the NAS-IP
that is sent to the FreeRadius server? Here is the setup I am looking at:
I have several users on Dial-Up that are only allowed 1 login at a time.
Now I have several Wireless users that will be logging in twice via
PPPoE (Twice because once for their CPE/Radio and once more for their
home Router). The wireless users are allowed Dial-Up on top of their
wireless service, but only when their Wireless is not in use. I want
them to be able to login twice if they are logging in through the PPPoE
server, otherwise only login once for Dial-Up. So then is this setup
possible? I've read through a lot of the docs that are included with
FreeRADIUS but haven't really seen anything relating to this. Any
guidance/examples/input is appreciated.

Thanks

-Nick
nwtech at tele-net.net