Couldn't load rlm_sqlcounter.so

Software Development Group software at hollyworldgroup.com
Wed Jun 8 16:05:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am getting the following message when running radiusd -X:

radiusd.conf[2] Failed to link to module 'rlm_sqlcounter':
rlm_sqlcounter.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have made sure that the libdir variable in radiusd.conf was pointing to
the right places and I even tried re-configuring and re-building the server
to NOT use shared libraries by adding --disable-shared to the ./configure.

My latest full ./configure line looks like this:

./configure \
         i386-linux \
         --prefix=/usr \
         --exec-prefix=/usr \
         --mandir=/usr/share/man \
         --sysconfdir=/etc \
         --libdir=/usr/lib/freeradius \
         --datadir=/usr/share \
         --localstatedir=/var \
         --with-raddbdir=/etc/freeradius \
         --with-logdir=/var/log/freeradius \
         --with-thread-pool --with-system-libtool \
         --enable-ltdl-install=no --enable-strict-dependencies \
         --enable-developer \
         --with-mysql-include-dir=/usr/local/include \
         --with-ibmdb2-include-dir=/usr/local/include \
         --with-iodbc-include-dir=/usr/local/include \
         --with-oracle-home-dir=/usr/local/include \
         --with-unixodbc-include-dir=/usr/local/include \
         --without-rlm_pam \
         --disable-shared

Also, if I try doing a whereis on rlm_sqlcounter.so it does not show
anywhere on my drive.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Max