rlm_sql Info logging noise

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Sun Jun 12 05:05:36 CEST 2005

The rlm-sql module seems to spew a lot of Info logging messages if you
use Simultaneous-Use.  Specifically, if I add a Simultaneous-Use
attribute to the radcheck or radgroupcheck tables, it starts logging:

Sat Jun 11 22:00:26 2005 : Info: rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the
database for request from user [user]

...for every successful login.  I think it's trying to tell me that
there were no sessions with AcctStopTime=0 in the database for that
user, but that's good news and a little like noise.

Would it be possible for FreeRADIUS to support logging levels similar to
syslog?  For that matter, could syslog become an option?

Thanks.

--Aaron