PROBLEM WITH THE CERTIFICATES

Georgina Noemi González Ceballos gina_gc3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:02:46 CEST 2005

i have a problem with a radius server, i am using freeradius and openssl,
when i run the server in debug mode i don't have any errors... but when i
use a windows client i get the next error in the server..

lm_eap_tls: <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 02e8], Certificate
--> verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
chain-depth=0,
error=20

rlm_eap_tls: >>> TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal unknown_ca
TLS Alert write:fatal:unknown CA
TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate B
4768:error:140890B2:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate
returned:s3_srvr.c:1989:

rlm_eap_tls: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS session fails.

I know that is a problem with the client certificate.. i imported the root
and client certificate to windows.

my versions are:
freeradius 1.0.0
openssl-0.9.6m
openssl-SNAP-20050330
openssl-0.9.7d
i am using AP 350 series.

EAP--- i am using TLS

do you have some idea?? it's very important because is my final project..
thanks¡¡

Gina