Switching from users.conf to mysql

Bruno Quintas bruno.quintas at itconnect.pt
Tue Jun 14 00:39:22 CEST 2005

Hi all, i followed some howtos wich described setting up freeradius
(eap-tls) to authenticate wlan users using winxp.
It's working perfectly, altough i had some problems with version 1.0.3
because of libraries linking issues.

Now , i would like to move the user info to mysql, so my partners can
manage the accounts, logging info,etc.. trough a web portal.

Can you give me some hints?

I allready have the database up and running with the schema provided
(db_mysql.sql)

What changes should i do in radiusd.conf ?
comment clients and uncomment sql in the authorise section?
What about event logging? uncomment sql in session ?

Besides the correct connect info in sql.conf is there anything else needed?

Thanks in advance

Bruno