PAM_RADIUS_AUTH setip on RHEL Linux 32 bit

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jun 14 15:45:47 CEST 2005

HI,

I am trying to setup pam_radius_auth on my RHEL WS v4. I followed the
direction from the pam_radius_app pkg which I downloaded from
freeradius.org.  I copy the appropriate files in the right location.  I
configured the pam_radius_auth.conf in /etc/raddb/server folder to talk to
radius server which is running on a MS Windows environment.  The next
problem is that I am not able to configure the PAM modules appropriately to
work with pam_radius_auth.so.  I was able to get the vsftpd working, I can
authenticate but when I go check to the /var/log/messages  I see the
following message.

vsftpd[XXXXX]: pam_radius_auth: No RADIUS server found in configuration file
/etc/raddb/server

If someone has had a similar problem and know a fix around this, please help
me.

Thanks,