PAM_RADIUS_AUTH setip on RHEL Linux 32 bit

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Jun 14 18:47:38 CEST 2005

"Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID)" <PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov> wrote:
> Here is the content of the pam_radius_auth.conf file and yes it does exist
> in /etc/raddb/server folder.
>
> # server[:port] shared_secret      timeout (s)
> #127.0.0.1      secret             1
> IP Address <XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX>  Secret_Key            3

  Either you've edited it so much as to be useless, or you're using
that file as-is.  Either way, I have no idea what the ACTUAL contents
of the file is, and therefore I have no way to help you.

  If you don't know how to fix the problem on your own, any editing of
the configuration files you do before posting them here is guaranteed
to make those files useless.