Problem TTLS-LDAP

alfonso celestino zen_cma at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Jun 15 02:30:02 CEST 2005

Hi, everybody!

I have a problem on having tried to use TTLS with
LDAP. I have seen solutions to this problem in this
mailing list, but I have not had success.

In the following line it seems that ldap realizes
correctly the comparison:
rlm_ldap: user prueba authorized to use remote access

 but after that error  comes:
rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required for
authentication.
  modcall[authenticate]: module "ldap" returns invalid
for request 0
modcall: group Auth-Type returns invalid for request 0
auth: Failed to validate the user.

Please, if someone have an idea to solve it, I will be
grateful  very much.

I attach my configuration files and the complete
result of the execution.

Thanks
Alfonso Celestino
DGSCA, UNAM