Using Oracle AND MySQL

Tim Rich, Jr. TimRichJr at unisolinc.com
Wed Jun 15 21:59:54 CEST 2005

freeRADIUS is part of our solution - the majority of our solution, including
users resides in an Oracle database; however, we have been using MySQL for
authenticate, authorize, and accounting. Of course, there is an overhead
here where we programmatically keep the Oracle users and MySQL tables in
synchronization.   There have been issues where users were not kept current
- hence the following question:

Can we authenticate and authorize in Oracle and account in MySQL?

Could not find anything in the FAQ or archives, so I assume that either it
is not possible or nobody else has had the need/desire to do so.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Tim Rich, Jr.
Unique Solutions, Inc.