1.0.4

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Thu Jun 16 13:45:18 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 12:04:51PM +0200, Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
> Paul Hampson wrote:

> > > Is it too late now to include in 1.0.4 the clients.conf(5) manpage
> > > added recently in CVS head ?

> > Only if Alan's already taken a snapshot to tarball. I've just imported
> > and tagged it for release_1_0_4.

> Thankyou, it was added very quickly.

What can I say? The Thursday night TV lineup is very ordinary this
season. ^_^

> I also noted a small-tiny-minor thing in debian/control. In Debian
> stable the default version of MySQL is now 4.0.24-10, therefore I
> think we could ask for libmysqlclient12-dev instead of
> libmysqlclient10-dev.

Nice catch, and done. I did it in the Debian Archive version already...

I'll have to see if there's anything else I've missed when I upload
1.0.4 to Debian. dpatch is about to become my new best friend.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.