stripping a slash?

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Fri Jun 17 07:24:43 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 08:15:32PM -0500, Chris Sigler wrote:
> We're using mysql to authenticate... Sorry, I guess I should have
> mentioned that. If I'm not mistaken, this won't apply...

Nope. Using rlm_sql has no bearing on which preprocess modules are
run (unless you've got a very very strange setup... I can't even
imagine the fail-over stanzas needed to do that).

Otherwise, realms and proxying would be impossible when using rlm_sql
to authorise.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.