use_tunneled_reply

ragan_davis at colstate.edu ragan_davis at colstate.edu
Sun Jun 19 14:59:13 CEST 2005

Ahh, I see.  Based on the syntax you used it looks like I'd do this
using local users file.  However, I'm using edirectory for the user
db.  I have seen in the debug output where radius is checking for any
reply items in the directory.  Maybe I could use radiusReplyItem as an
attribute in edir with a value "User-Name = ${User-Name}"?

thanks,
mack