Multiple Authentication REALMS - I hope in Plain Text

Shepherd, Dave Dave.Shepherd at compass-group.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 15:13:17 CEST 2005

Alan,

   Thanks for the advice;

	"As always, start with the default configuration: it works"

   As I've now got it working for my standard config.

   However, I still seem to be getting the request marked as complete
after the authorize section:-

Thread 1 handling request 0, (1 handled so far)
Waking up in 5 seconds...
        User-Name = "unextest20"
        User-Password = "*****"
        Called-Station-Id = "**********"
rad_lowerpair:  User-Name now 'unextest20'
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 21
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
radius_xlat:  'unextest20'
rlm_sql (sql): sql_set_user escaped user --> 'unextest20'
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, Op ??FROM radcheck
??WHERE Username = 'unextest20' ??ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 9
rlm_sql_postgresql: query: SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, Op
??FROM radcheck ??WHERE Username = 'unextest20' ??ORDER BY id
rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
rlm_sql_postgresql: affected rows =
radius_xlat:  'SELECT radgroupcheck.id, radgroupcheck.GroupName,
??radgroupcheck.Attribute, radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.Op ??FROM
radgroupcheck, usergroup ??WHERE usergroup.Username = 'unextest20' AND
usergroup.GroupName = radgroupcheck.GroupName ??ORDER BY
radgroupcheck.id'
rlm_sql_postgresql: query: SELECT radgroupcheck.id,
radgroupcheck.GroupName, ??radgroupcheck.Attribute,
radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.Op ??FROM radgroupcheck, usergroup
??WHERE usergroup.Username = 'unextest20' AND usergroup.GroupName =
radgroupcheck.GroupName ??ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id
rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
rlm_sql_postgresql: affected rows =
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, Op ??FROM radreply
??WHERE Username = 'unextest20' ??ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql_postgresql: query: SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, Op
??FROM radreply ??WHERE Username = 'unextest20' ??ORDER BY id
rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
rlm_sql_postgresql: affected rows =
radius_xlat:  'SELECT radgroupreply.id, radgroupreply.GroupName,
radgroupreply.Attribute, ??radgroupreply.Value, radgroupreply.Op ??FROM
radgroupreply,usergroup ??WHERE usergroup.Username = 'unextest20' AND
usergroup.GroupName = radgroupreply.GroupName ??ORDER BY
radgroupreply.id'
rlm_sql_postgresql: query: SELECT radgroupreply.id,
radgroupreply.GroupName, radgroupreply.Attribute, ??radgroupreply.Value,
radgroupreply.Op ??FROM radgroupreply,usergroup ??WHERE
usergroup.Username = 'unextest20' AND usergroup.GroupName =
radgroupreply.GroupName ??ORDER BY radgroupreply.id
rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
rlm_sql_postgresql: affected rows =
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 9
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
Finished request 0

This only occurs when I match the following in my users file:

# NexUS RAS
DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == "********", Proxy-To-Realm := "sloxldap"
        Fall-Through = No

If I match on my other statements, the user authenticates as expected.

Any thoughts as to why this might be happening.

I'm on version 0.9.3.

TIA

Dave Shepherd