Multiple Authentication REALMS - I hope in Plain Text

Shepherd, Dave Dave.Shepherd at compass-group.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 09:21:57 CEST 2005

OK, got it working.

I removed the "Proxy-To-Realm" attribute, and set Auth-Type = ldap. I
assume because I'm actually going against the local RADIUS server that I
don't need to proxy.

Wood for trees scenario.

On upgrading, I'd love to but I run a supported SLES8 server, and it's
already got a custom 0.9.3 install, as base is only 0.5 !!! in fact even
SLES9 only has 0.9.3. Maybe I need a chat with SuSE/Novell and ask them
to release updates to freeRADIUS on a more regular basis......

Thanks for the help. :-)

Dave Shepherd