problem with freeradius and ldaps (Active Directory)

Roberto S. G. roberto.santos at unileon.es
Tue Jun 21 09:34:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to thank you, Jose and Alan, for your information, and share my
solution with u all:
I've finally installed stunnel in order to provide SSL to the connection
with LDAPS. freeradius is configured to connect with LDAP locally, and
stunnel takes this local connection and makes the SSL to the LDAPS
server. It runs smoothly!.
I was unable to make freeradius 1.0.1 or 1.0.0 to run with LDAPS... no
way... (it seemed that it didn't manage correctly LDAPS).

thanks.