Problem checkrad cisco ap1200

ph b. phb19 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:11:32 CEST 2005

Sorry, i think it is two different list and i try to have the more
information that i can get. That's why I put this message on the two list.
However i don't yet solve my problem.

I browse the mib of my ap but the username seem to be not accessible.

But i also use a cisco WLSE ton manage all my AP and the WLSE get all the
user on the wireless lan by snmp so it is possible.

When i could i'll try to ask cisco to they give me the good OID.

ph