rlm_exec

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Tue Jun 21 19:00:38 CEST 2005

I have 2 exec-prog-wait modules that I am converting to rlms.  The
process fork time is very significant for both because of the various
startup things that have to be done.  By making them rlm's that is
done infrequently.  One of them is for authorization and the other
for accounting.  i have already created the accounting rlm and it
seems to work fine.  The question I have is should I add the
authorization code to that rlm or create a separate rlm?  There is
virtually no commonality between them.  Both are fairly complex so
intermingling them in the same source file will make it fairly
difficult to read/maintain.  Are there any performance differences to
having 2 rlm's vs one?