Debian .deb Installation Version 1.0.2 Ca.all dosn' exist

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Wed Jun 22 09:05:17 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 03:21:17PM +0200, Michael Langer wrote:
> HI,
> you have done it at weekend? Today i try apt-upgrade and nothing has
> changed.
> The current Version is 1.0.2 in sarge, isn't it?

Sorry, I didn't do the update until Monday, and my sponsor picked a
problem with it, so I've just resent the update, corrected. It will
hopefully appear in Debian unstable in a day or two, and migrate
to testing about a fortnight from now, give or take.

However, Debian Sarge will not gain the package automatically. Your best
bet is to either grab the source from the archive and build it locally,
or wait until I become a Debian Developer, and backports.org moves up to
Sarge, as I intend to maintain a FreeRADIUS backport there for Sarge.

(My own RADIUS server runs Debian Sarge so you're in good company. ^_^)

The package I uploaded _may_ install directly on Sarge, but I can't
promise such. However, when I do get time to build 1.0.4 for sarge for
my own box, I'll post packages somewhere and let the list know, until
I start using backports.org.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.