Version 1.0.4 Upgrading

Carlos Martínez-Troncoso Cera cmartinez at uninorte.edu.co
Wed Jun 22 15:04:24 CEST 2005

I just upgrade in Red Hat Enterprise 3.0 from 1.0.2 to 1.0.4 without
problems, my conf files didn´t change. I suggest you to make a copy from
/etc/raddb to avoid problems.
Reggards,

Carlos Martínez-Troncoso Cera
Coordinador de Servicios Internet/Intranet
Universidad del Norte
Barranquilla, Colombia
Tel: 57 5 3509367