Wildcard Login

Hassan Wahid hassanwahid at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:11:36 CEST 2005

Hi Kevin

Thanks for such a quick reply.  I added the line you specified to my
proxy.conf file and now when I run my radius server I get the following
error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb # radiusd -X &
[1] 11158
/usr/local/etc/raddb # Starting - reading configuration files ...
reread_config:  reading radiusd.conf
Config:   including file: /usr/local/etc/raddb/proxy.conf
/usr/local/etc/raddb/proxy.conf[264]: Line is not in 'attribute = value'
format
Errors reading radiusd.conf

[1]+  Exit 1                  radiusd -X
/usr/local/etc/raddb #

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hassan