log good/bad user logins

MHumphries at delcomp.net MHumphries at delcomp.net
Fri Jun 24 19:06:26 CEST 2005

i checked the bugs.freeradius.org and i cannot seem to find the information regarding this
is there a work around for this or is this just something that we have to live with for
now.

> and to make a short ? long i get nothing in the log file for any users what so ever this
> is what i see:

  I think it's listed as a bug on bugs.freeradius.org

> Mon Jun 20 07:58:34 2005 : Error: Ignoring request from unknown client 90.0.0.163:2253

  Huh?  Of course that's not logging a bad (or good) login.  The
client is unknown!  Fix that.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html