traffic based accounting info

Michael Cooper mcooper at bccisp.net
Mon Jun 27 20:47:50 CEST 2005

Okay guys,

         I finally figured out how to get FreeRadius in stalled and I have
Dialup admin also installed however I keep getting reject messages like this
one:

Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 41 to 127.0.0.1:33534
Waking up in 4 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 4 ID 41 with timestamp 42c048b6
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

Now I am not sure where to fix this at or even where to look for it I think
the config files are all in /etc/raddb clients.conf, users, radiusd.conf,

I do belive it is trying to use a radius db via MySql however i haven't got
a luce if it's working properly, Please help
This n00b is drowning,

Michael A Cooper
BCCISP.net
http://www.bccisp.net
281-854-2079
"Technology that counts, voices that matter!"