external script stays in <defunct> state after executing

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Tue Jun 28 05:02:39 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:02:04PM +0500, rashad wrote:
> External script stays in <defunct> state after successfull executing.

> My configuration:
> OS: Debian Linux 3.0
> Freeradius: 1.0.4

> acct_users file:

> DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
>         Exec-Program = "/usr/local/sbin/testacct.php"

> Note that this problem was not in my old freeradius 1.0.1 installation in
> the machine with the same configuration.

I'd suggest upgrading to Debian 3.1, and trying the FreeRADIUS in
_that_. (Or getting the source, and building it locally) The threading
changes between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 are also included in the Debian 1.0.2-4
package, so that will identify if the problem is the fixed threading
code, or something else that changed between 1.0.1 and 1.0.4. (Or
something else that changed between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 I guess)

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.