problem compiling on Sparc Solaris 9

Randall Badilla Castro rbadilla at grupocesa.com
Tue Jun 28 20:28:14 CEST 2005

Hi:
I´m facing a very weird problem compiling on a sun box with gcc 3.4.2 and openssl 0.9.7e openldap. The problem is when ld is running and fails to work on the rlm_eap module saying that there are symbol referencing errors..
sha1_data_problems   radeapclient.o
pairreplace                      radeapclient.o

and so on.
My first findings point that the problems appear with static or shared settings. But for some reason the ld program needs -L/usr/local/ssl/lib so I manage to modify Make.inc and aclocal.m4 (use LD_OPTIONS)... I thinkt that shared compiles fine now with this changes but the static don´t work although --enable-static=NO is used..
Can anybody share ideas how to make it work.

PD:  How can I disable the compilation of one module??