radiusprofile entry don't work

Felice Pizzurro felice.pizzurro at email.it
Wed Jun 29 17:55:22 CEST 2005

hi all,

excuse me for my bad english, I'm italian.
i would to create a structure wich control the user's access on a WLAN
by an auth-ldap.
I have create a ldap directory witch basedn dc=unime,dc=it.
now, like is write on the ldap_tutorial in the doc/ directory, i try to
import this ldif file (modified for my interst). the authentication to
be with the EAP-TLS protocol (it work fine) therefore I've deleted the
sections of the passwords and for authentication.

dn: dc=unime,dc=it
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organizationUnit
ou: Unime.it Radius
dc: unime

dn: ou=radius,dc=unime,dc=it
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: radius

dn: ou=profiles,ou=radius,dc=unime,dc=it
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: profiles

dn: ou=users,ou=radius,dc=unime,dc=it
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: users

dn: uid=WLAN,ou=profiles,ou=radius,dc=unime,dc=it
objectclass: radiusprofile
uid: WLAN
radiusServiceType: Framed-User
radiusFramedProtocol: PPP
radiusFramedIPNetmask: 255.255.255.0
radiusFramedRouting: None

dn: uid=Felice,ou=users,ou=radius,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectclass: radiusProfile
uid: Felice
radiusGroupName: WLAN

the entry with uid  =WLAN don't work, this is the message returned is
invalid syntax #0 approximately... I don't have my pc here.

Anyone can help me?

 Sponsor:
 Migliaia di manuali e guide scaricabili su: Hacker, Reti, Webmaster, Windows e non solo...clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3412&d=30-6