No Detail Logs

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Mon May 30 00:03:41 CEST 2005

Seferovic Edvin wrote:

>Hi,
>
>this is module configuration. Do you also have "detail" keyword in your
>accounting { ... } part in the radiusd.conf?
>
>Regards,
>
>Edvin Seferovic
>
>PS: I recommend you to update free radius to 1.0.2 !

I sent the detail part of the radius.conf, did you want me to send the rest?

It all worked fine prior to the IP address change all other settings as
far as domain
are the same. I already changed the client, nas list address to reflect
the new IP.

All we did was change providers for our back haul, and IP address.

I'll look in to an upgrade.

Thanks
Bob Ross