Wireless Authentication

Rok Papez rok.papez at arnes.si
Mon May 30 13:08:20 CEST 2005

Hello!

Dne nedelja 29 maj 2005 19:02 je Radius napisal(a):
> Does anyone have any links or on-line examples that show how to
> use FreeRadius to do 802.1x authentication?

I've sent you a configuration guide to you private address.

I also have a web page with technical documentation and
sample configurations for a secure wireless network using:
- Switch Catalyst 3750
- Access point Cisco AP-1231G
- OpenLDAP
- MySQL
- DHCP
- FreeRADIUS
Unfortunately it is still unavailable to general public :-/ (and a major
update is pending). I can provide you with an access user-name
and password but you'll have to send me the following information
(to my private address, please):

1. You name and surname.
2. What organisation are you working for ?
3. Which project do you require this information for ?
4. What is your role in this project ?

--
Best regards,
Rok Papez <rok.papez at arnes.si>

ARNES - Academic and Research NEtwork of Slovenia
http://www.arnes.si
Jamova 39 p.p. 7, SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
tel: +386 1 479 88 00, fax: +386 1 479 88 78