Forwarding

Maxim Hitrov mhitrov at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 13:42:11 CEST 2005

Hello
I have a radius server that receives Access-Requests params from another Server (an application).
Application sends an value under one param (Framed-IP-Address), but Radius server are configured to read this value in another param (Calling-Station-Id).
So, i need to have something intermediate, that receives value of Framed-IP-Address and sends it to Radius server as Calling-Station-Id.
Application and Radius server can't be configured to use the same value in the same request param!

Can i use FreeRadius as intermadiate Radius that will change and forward Access-Requests params?

Give me some examples, and what i need to read for doing this.
Thank you