PEAP MS_CHAP V2: problem with tunnel attributes on enterasys V2 switch

slapeyre at free.fr slapeyre at free.fr
Wed Nov 2 10:50:51 CET 2005

Yes ,i know that The V2 switches (and all Enterasys switches) support EAP-MD5
but i want to implement EAP-PEAP with ms-chapv2 and VLAN assignment

It wasn´t a problem to configure EAP-PEAP with freeradius server (running on
suse) and Enterasys switches.
I want to implement VLAN assignment at a
enterasys switch.

Any tips ??
Is it necessary to active or configure something on FreeRADIUS to use "tunnel"
parameters ???
thank you in advance.

Best regards

Stephane