Question about logging

Lisa Casey lisa at jellico.net
Thu Nov 3 20:51:01 CET 2005

Hi Folks,

You'll probably think this question is a bit nuts.

With FreeRadius 1.01 on FreeBSD 5.3, is there any way of logging all
authentication requests to radius.log EXCEPT requests from a particular
username?

Or alternatively, log all authentication requests EXCEPT those from a
particular client (this would solve the same problem I have).

I don't think this can be done, but you folks know a lot more about this
than I do!

Thanks,

Lisa Casey