return ALL the AVPs for a username that belongs multiple groups

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 02:55:22 CET 2005

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks,

Lenir

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Lenir
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:34 PM
To: 'FreeRadius users mailing list'
Subject: RE: return ALL the AVPs for a username that belongs multiple groups

Here's the rest of my config. Notice, that username 3000 belongs to group
Dialin and Dialin2. The user can register fine, however in this case the
Access-Accept packet only returns the AVPs related to group Dialin (I'm
guessing is because it's the first one that it matches).

mysql> select * from radcheck;
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
| id | UserName | Attribute | op | Value    |
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
|  1 | Jhassell | Password  | == | changeme |
|  2 | Rneis    | Password  | == | changeme |
|  3 | 1000     | Password  | == | 1000     |
|  4 | 2000     | Password  | == | 2000     |
|  5 | 3000     | Password  | == | 3000     |
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
5 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radreply;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from usergroup;
+----+----------+------------+
| id | UserName | GroupName  |
+----+----------+------------+
|  1 | Jhassell | Dialin     |
|  2 | Rneis    | Staticdial |
|  3 | 1000     | Dialin     |
|  4 | 2000     | Dialin     |
|  5 | 3000     | Dialin     |
|  6 | 3000     | Dialin2    |
+----+----------+------------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radgroupreply;
+----+-----------+---------------+----+----------------------------------+--
---+
| id | GroupName | Attribute     | op | Value                            |
prio |
+----+-----------+---------------+----+----------------------------------+--
----+
|  1 | Dialin    | Reply-Message | =  | "Authenticated by group Dialin"  |
0 |
|  2 | Dialin2   | SIP-AVP       | =  | Cust-AVP:feat_2                  |
0 |
|  3 | Dialin    | SIP-AVP       | =  | Cust-AVP:feat_1                  |
0 |
----+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radpostauth;