Strange issue.

Rens Houben shadur at systemec.nl
Tue Nov 8 14:00:25 CET 2005

A while ago I upgraded our freeradius server to 1.0.2 from a 0.9.x
version, and ever since our ISDN dial-up users can not gain access when
their login type in radcheck is Crypt-Password. If I change them to a
User-Password attribute and the cleartext password, it works.

I've compiled a debug log at
http://tenchi.systemec.nl/~shadur/radlog.txt with the SQL query outputs
added below the queries where they are made.

This exact setup worked with 0.9.x ; I've ru

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one