memory leaks with rlm_perl? (FreeRADIUS bug #221)

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Nov 14 09:57:04 CET 2005

"Alan DeKok" <aland at ox.org> writes:
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Mork?= <bjorn at mork.no> wrote:
>> We don't really _know_ that rlm_perl is the cause, though...
>
>   Try grabbing revision 1.19 of rlm_perl from CVS.

Thanks!

Looks very good so far.  I also got a tip from Boyan Jordanov on how
to configure a fixed size thread pool for rlm_perl, which also seemed
to fix the problem.

I really appreciate that the FreeRADIUS developers actually take their
time to do end user support on this list. I am impressed by the work
you all do.  Getting two(!) working solutions to a problem in a couple
of hours during the weekend, is a level of support that I think you
can't buy from any commercial company at any price.  It makes me wish
that I had something to give back.  At least I'll have an example for
all the bosses that express their concern about "unsupported" open
source solutions..

Thanks again.

Bjørn