FreeRadius using two SQL servers

Mike Mitchell mitchell.michael at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 14 22:02:12 CET 2005

Hi NanO,

You may want something like this. (there are probably other ways of
detecting the realm, but it will depend of which modules you are using in
authorize, and which order)..

In users:

DEFAULT User-Name =~ "xxxx", Autz-Type := AUTZ_SQL1
DEFAULT User-Name =~ "yyyy", Autz-Type := AUTZ_SQL2

and in radiusd.conf:

authorize {

  files

  Autz-Type AUTZ_SQL1 {