attributes handling

kevin kevinsmbox at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 22:21:56 CET 2005

But, I want to use rlm_rewrite_attr or rewrite_filter.
Look at my comments below.

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:

>kevin wrote:
>
>>I want to get some idea about how to manipulate attributes before we
>>respond to NAS.
>>
>>For example, before I send Access-Accept packet to the NAS, I want to
>>add two additional attributes (let's say S and T) to NAS-1 and add X, Y,
>>and Z to NAS-2.  In short, I want to add some attributes differently
>>based on the NAS IP or Client IP.  How can I do that?
>>

>In the "users" file:
>
>DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 10.0.0.1
>	Attribute-S := Value-S,
>	Attribute-T := Value-T
>
>DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 10.0.0.2
>	Attribute-X := Value-X,
>	Attribute-Y := Value-Y,
>	Attribute-Z := Value-Z

What I want to do is something like
if (Calling-Station-ID == 5045551234) then add some filters to the
DEFAULT reply attributes.
It seems that rewrite_filter cannot add some attributes to DEFAULT and
rewrite_attr cannot check any condition.  Does anybody know how to do it?

Kevin