Radius Server

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Tue Nov 15 10:53:38 CET 2005

Lay a 150$ bucks on the table and I'll install it for ya ;)

Sure.. the configuration will cost you probably another 150$ ;)

Regards,

Edvin

PS: should mailing lists not be a place where you come to share your
knowledge or ask for a help on specific topic and problems... besides I
think that freeradius has really good documentation ( which is not specific
for open source software ) and a website which contains a lot of helpful
information !!!